Corbin & Co are delighted to offer for sale this unique property which is situated in the sought after semi-rural village of Throop. The property is situated in Yeomans Road which is a country lane adjacent to fields and paddocks, it is a no through road at the half way point and vehicle access is via the Throop Road end. The reason this location is so popular is due to it being set in beautiful countryside, offering a village life feel while still being only a five minute drive to the A338 and approximately 20 minute drive to Bournemouth Town Centre and award winning beaches.
One of the unique features of the property and one of the main reasons why the current owners bought the property is the extensive outbuildings and hugh amount of parking on offer, ideal for car enthusiasts, or a small business user (STP) or extra income.
The accommodation on offer is spacious throughout downstairs is a large kitchen/diner with dual aspect windows and backdoor to garden, off the kitchen/diner is a good sized lounge with original feature fireplace giving the whole room a country feel. Upstairs are four bedrooms, three of which have en suites and a family bathroom.
The property has been extensively refurbished by the current owners which include:-
• Replacement facias, soffits and gutters
• Roof structural supports
• Cavities cleared to left side and front of building and a pea shingle trench installed
• Erecting 6 ft fences on right side boundary, around rear garden and rebuild of 6ft front gate posts, and rendering
• Removal of poorly fitted patio door in kitchen and block work and render to support a new narrower double glazed back door.
• Demolition of one of the workshops/ barn to enhance and enlarge the rear garden.
• Garden landscaping; extension of garden wall, concrete slab for sheds, 15 tons of top soil, seed, planting, removal of a large portion of patio and the groundwork’s and construction of a new patio pathway.
• New windows to entire front and side elevations and majority of back windows.
• New composite front door
• New internal doors throughout first floor
• Bespoke carpentry to staircase, and installation of spindles.
• New flooring and carpets through most of the house
• New boiler and pressurised tank in loft and 5 new radiators.
• Electrical works including new consumer unit, kitchen sockets and bedroom electrics.
• Installation of new loft hatch and ladders
• Structural works to downstairs kitchen/dinner including replacement of undersized RSJ and new double doorway to dining area.
• Rearrangement of odd layout of bedrooms three and four and wc and shower rooms repositioned.
• Extensive replastering and decorative work throughout the house, much woodchip removal.
• Installation of downstairs cupboard under stairs to house future downstairs loo, and the electrical work to support this.
• New bathroom suite, and showers
• Complete new kitchen
Outside there is large drive providing plenty of parking and a further drive leads down the side of the property to the outbuildings. The rear garden has been sectioned off from the outbuildings to create a good sized private family garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this unique property has to offer. To arrange a viewing call Corbin & Co 01202 519761
Bright and spacious entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard which could be utilised and made into a downstairs cloakroom. Double doors into;
DINING ROOM 13'11" x 12'3" (4.24m x 3.73m)
Tiled flooring. Wall and base units with worktop and space for fridge/freezer. Bay window to the front aspect. Opening into;
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 19'0" x 16'6" (5.79m x 5.03m)
Spectacular kitchen/breakfast room which the vendor has modernised with over the last few year with a range of matching base and eye level wall units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and range cooker. Dual aspect windows to the side and rear aspect overlooking the peaceful rear garden. Breakfast bar. Door leading to the garden.
LOUNGE 25'9" x 14'11" (7.85m x 4.55m)
A delightful, dual aspect, superb main lounge with twin windows overlooking front aspect and further 4 panel patio doors leading onto rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window overlooking side aspect with views over adjacent paddock. Further window overlooking rear aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 14'10" x 12'8" (4.52m x 3.86m)
Fantastic double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard and feature bay window to the front aspect. Door into;
Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric wall mounted shower.
Modern en-suite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC and circular wash basin inset into a vanity unit. uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Corner suite with panelled bath, wc., pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted glazed window overlooking rear aspect. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO 14'5" x 10'6" (4.39m x 3.20m)
Large double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. Door into;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC and hand wash basin. Window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 10'10" x 10'9" (3.30m x 3.28m)
Double bedroom with uPVC window to the front aspect. Door into;
Modern en-suite with walk-in shower and hand wash basin.
BEDOOM FOUR 11'1" x 8'0" (3.38m x 2.44m)
Window overlooking front aspect.
The property has extensive parking to the front and a good, wide, side drive through substantial gates providing access to a large driveway to the rear - off which there is a gate to the rear garden. Driveway continuing through to a large yard providing access to the outbuildings.
The rear garden is predominantly paved, very large patio area enclosed by panelled fencing and walls with remainder laid to lawn.
Subject to appropriate permissions the outbuildings would make a superb workplace for a self employed small business or potentially as an income potential separately let from the residential property. The area comprises of a good size yard, a substantial covered workshop area with open front measuring 12.5m x 7.5m. There is an adjacent fully enclosed workshop measuring 9.2m x 6.5m which incorporates 5m x 2.8m office with open fire and separate kitchens and shower rooms. The workshop areas would provide a tremendous benefit to a small businessman or self-employed that would otherwise have to rent the accommodation which would be of a substantial cost for the size of the facilities available here.
Council Tax Band: D
All measurements quoted are approximate and for guidance only.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
A buyers Solicitors should verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
Photographs are for general information only and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included.
The services, fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers or tennats must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchas