Corbin & Co are delighted to offer for sale this substantially enlarged and modernised four double bedroom, two reception room detached family home with a private and secluded rear garden, single garage and generous off-road for a number of vehicles. Occupying a peaceful cul-de-sac location in a popular residential location in Bearwood BH11. Within easy reach of both Bournemouth, Poole, and Wimborne Town Centres, fantastic schools and relaxing walks over the Sang and along the River Stour.
The current owner has owned this property for over 24 years and over this time they have maintained and improved the property extremely well, making sure that now the home caters for modern family living, with versatile and flexible space which can be tailored for individual needs and wants.
• Large entrance porch leading into a stylish entrance hall with modern glass and wood staircase rising up to the first floor
• An essential ground floor cloakroom finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a wc, and wall-mounted wash hand basin with a window to the front aspect
• Large 'L Shaped' lounge with a full height double glazed window to the front elevation, focal point fire, and a open plan feel with doors leading out into a sizeable conservatory which is an ideal place to sit enjoying the garden throughout the seasons.
• Formal dining room for hosting dinner parties or family meals
• Recently refitted modern kitchen/breakfast room incorporating ample work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units and an excellent range of integrated appliances. A double glazed window offering a pleasant outlook out over the rear garden and a double glazed door leading out to the side pathway
• Large first floor landing
• Main bedroom enjoying a dual aspect and a sensible sized en-suite shower room.
• Three further bedrooms all of a good size.
• Modern family bathroom finished in a white suite incorporating bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and fully tiled walls
• Beautifully kept and well manicured rear garden which is a superb feature of this home. Providing an excellent degree of seclusion and privacy. The main area of garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with established and well-stocked flower bed borders and abutting the rear of the property there is a formal patio area. On one side of the property there is a side path and gate, whilst on the other side of the property there is a storage area.
• Landscaped front garden for ease of maintenance
• Block paved front driveway providing generous amounts off-road parking
• Single garage with lighting and power
• Further benefits include double glazing, UPVC fascias and soffits, a gas-fired central heating system and a security alarm
Close to the property is a small selection of amenities in Bearwood approximately 600 metres away. The busy market town of Wimborne offers a further selection of amenities approximately 3.5 miles away. Ferndown also offers an array of amenities, with the town centre approximately 3 miles away.
This stunning and well maintained home is finished to a high standard throughout, this is noticeable as soon as you arrive at the property as it has real kerb appeal. To book an appointment to view please call us on 01202 519761.
Via composite front entrance door into;
PORCH: Handy porch to put coats and shoes before entering this spectacular home. uPVC window to the side aspect.
Stylish hallway with modern glass and wood staircase leading to the first floor. Door into;
LOUNGE 18'5" x 21'3" (5.61m x 6.48m)
Large 'L-shaped' lounge with Ethanol fireplace inset into the wall, creating a cosy, homely area to sit around during those cold winter nights. This rooms offers an abundance of space for large furnishings, and is light and airy from the large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and double doors into the vaulted ceiling conservatory at the rear.
DINING ROOM 8'11" x 11'2" (2.72m x 3.40m)
Separate dining room with dual aspect windows to the side and rear aspects.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 7'2" x 11'2" (2.18m x 3.40m)
Ultra modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and eye level wall units with contrasting wood work surfaces. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer. Inset gas hob with oven below and cooker hood over. uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to the side aspect leading to the rear garden.
DINING AREA 8'4" x 11'5" (2.54m x 3.48m)
Open plan with the kitchen, this room offers extra space for further storage units and set table and chairs for social dining. There is a built-in storage cupboard which house's the boiler and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
CONSERVATORY 10'7" x 19'6" (3.23m x 5.94m)
Great space for an extra sitting room or dining space in the summer with vaulted ceiling allowing plenty of natural light to flow through and double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Low level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Doors leading into all rooms and a built-in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
MAIN BEDROOM 14'5" x 10'1" (4.39m x 3.07m)
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe over the stairs and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDEROOM TWO 12'11" x 11'2" (3.94m x 3.40m)
Double bedroom currently being used as an office space with dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects. Door into;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Tiled en-suite with low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and large walk-in shower cubicle. uPVC double glazed obscure window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 9'2" x 13'8" (2.79m x 4.17m)
Another double bedroom which is currently being used as a gym space but easily converted back into a bedroom with built-in storage space and dual aspect windows to the side and front aspect.
BEDROOM FOUR 12'2" x 11'1" (3.71m x 3.38m)
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Modern sleek tiled bathroom which offers fantastic space and comprises of low level WC, wall mounted large hand wash basin with stainless steel tap over, wall mounted heated towel rail, walk-in shower cubicle and bath panel with tiled panel and central mixer taps. uPVC double glazed obscure window to the side aspect.
FRONT: Low maintenance frontage with a good sized block paved driveway offering off road parking for a number of vehicles. Remainder laid to shingle. Timber gated side access leading to the rear garden and up and over door to the front into the garage.
REAR: Spacious, private and secluded rear garden with patio and decking abutting the property and remainder laid to lawn with more patio to the rear. Timber fences surrounding.
Council Tax Band: E
All measurements quoted are approximate and for guidance only.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
A buyers Solicitors should verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
Photographs are for general information only and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included.
The services, fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers or tennats must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchas